Smile! It’s the last day!!!!
A few quick announcements.
1) Our Holiday party is at East Brothers Brewing at 6pm tonight (Friday Dec 14th). Join us to celebrate the year with Dave’s ribs, beer, a raffle, and friends.
2) NO 6:30pm class tonight! Last class starts at 5:30pm.
3) This Saturday and Sunday, we want you recovering from the 12 days. There will be NO 8 and 9am classes this weekend. Instead we will have open gym from 12-2 on Saturday and Sunday. If you want to get your workout fix in, we will have a workout and warm up posted that will be lower intensity.
If you can’t make it, or are just sore, we encourage you to REST this weekend. We’ll be back to a normal schedule on Monday.
Looking forward to seeing you tonight!
In teams of 3, 18 mins to complete:
150 Wall balls 20/14 lbs to 10/9 ft target
75 Power snatch 75/55 lbs
Then, in remaining time,
– Only 1 team member works at a time
– Work can be split as needed
– Score is rounds and reps of “Cindy” completed
Move well, move intentionally, and have fun with your friends. You’ve worked hard the last 12 days, and we don’t want you trying to set records today. Just move well and sweat.